Requirements upon renting a bike.
MOTORBIKE RENTERS INFORMATION
Contact No. ________________________
Emergency Name: ____________________________
Emergency Contact No. ________________________
Driver’s License No and Date of Expiration: __________________
Passport No. and Date of Expiration: _______________________
Check in Place : _________________
Email add: _____________________
Motorbike No. ____________
Engine No. _______________
Plate Number: ____________
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Motorbike has full tank of gasoline when taken it should be returned with a full tank of gasoline , in case the renter hasn’t filled up the gasoline tank, he/ she must be charge up to (200 pesos) for the SCOOTERS, XRM, HONDA WAVE, XR 150 UP TO 500.00 Pesos.
- Renter is liable for any damages and for all accident that might happen upon renting the motor bike.
- Renter is liable for LOSS of the said motorbike and he/she must pay for the purchase amount of the motorbike.
- Renter must pay the agreed amount upon taking the rental bike.
- If renter will extend he/she will pay the remaining balance upon return
- Renter should inform HEY JOE MOTOR BIKE RENTAL staff that he/she want to extend the rental days.
- A photo copy will be made of his/her passport and drivers licence upon renting the motorbike, or any valid document i.ds
- Renter must have a valid Driver’s License, or motor bike license and 18 years old and above.
- Note: Philippine law requires Helmets for each driver/passenger with a maximum of two people per motor bike, as well the driver/passenger is required to wear shoes, pants, and short sleeve or long sleeve shirt while operating the motor bike.
- Note: The maximum motor bike insurance allowed in the Philippines is Third Party which covers up to 100,000p medical only if the renter is not at fault.
___________________________________ JESCEL E. MARCKSTADT _
RENTER’S NAME AND SIGNATURE OWNER